Job search and workplace skills improvement, skill building in reading, writing, math, and basic science, career certification and licensure exam prep, college and grad school entrance test prep, GED® test prep, and more. You can view a tutorial about LearningExpress here.
LearningExpress offers the following learning centers:
- Career Preparation: Start a new career or advance in your current field. Learn about various career paths, prepare for vocational training entrance and certification exams, and improve your job search skills.
- High School Equivalency Center: Guided support and preparation to help you earn a high school equivalency credential. Build basic skills, and prepare for the GED®, HiSET®, and TASC examinations.
- College Admission Test Preparation: Includes college entrance essay writing tutorial and test preparation for ACT®, SAT®, PSAT®, and other exams.
- School Center: Skill-building resources for classroom and homework success, for elementary through high school levels.
- College Students: Achieve your undergrad goals and prepare for future success. Includes college placement and GRE exam preparation, and reviews of math, science, reading, and writing skills.
- Adult Core Skills: Achieve your personal education and career goals. Improve your math, reading, and speaking skills. Prepare for the US citizenship test.
- Computer Skills Center: Video courses to learn popular software and computer basics.
- Recursos Para Hispanohablantes: Herramientas de aprendizaje, carrera y ciudadanía en español. If you need help using LearningExpress, please contact the library.